The Laurel Venue Grapevine Texas New Event Space
The Laurel in Grapevine is a fabulous new event and wedding venue that has just had their grand opening. Relive Photography was brought in to photograph for their very first SWP Society of Wedding Professionals November 2015. This was a great Thanksgiving style lunch that was provided by Wendy Krispin Catering from the DFW and Dallas area. The catering was fabulous and the lunch was finished off by homemade candied apples to top off the fall feel. The apples were a wonderful touch and were provided by Catering by Chef Richard. Florals and decor of course are a huge aspect of any event having a great outcome which was provided by Jenny Johnson of The I Do Girl Weddings and Events and Joche W. Floral & Event Design. Of course I have not forgotten Carol Mark Events terrific Violinist Marek – who’s image is of course included. Check out our list below to see ALL of the amazing talented artists and wedding and event professionals that took part in another successful event. These amazing vendors put together a fabulous event this week for SWP of Dallas. I loved every moment of working with all of these professionals. Enjoy some Sampes of the event!
SWP is a great association that I have been a member of in Texas to find and surround myself with top shelf wedding and event members. I have found that this organization is just that! A fabulous group of people with like minded ways of doing business and treating our clients in the utmost highest standards. We all love what we do and it shows in these meetings where people put in their time and talent. I am done bragging about SWP (see link above) but feel free to visit their site and find some vendors that you may need for your upcoming party! You will definitely be happy you did.
Planning & Design: Jenny Johnson with The I DO Girl Weddings & Events
2. Venue: Shannon Lepard – The Laurel in Grapevine
3. Cigar Rolling: Nicole Martinez – House of Cigars
4. Florals & Design: Joche Westmorland – Joche W. Floral & Event Design
5. Photography: Laura Parent – Relive Photography
6. Caterer: Wendy Krispin – Wendy Krispin Caterer
7. Caramel Apple Takeaway station: Richard Pratt – Catering by Chef Richard
8. Photobooth/Flipbook: Tonya- iEntertainment
9. Stationary/Menu/Table Names: Kristina Castro Grimm – Love Betty Designs
10. Music: Carol Marks Entertainment – Merak
11. China, flatware, Glassware, Linens, Napkins:
Ducky Bob’s: Brynn
12. Videography: Jennifer – Beyond Entertainment
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
(FYI: Tiffany Bell with SWP *Tiffany Bell.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!